ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 19:27:15 -0400
Oh Phil,
You're not in trouble!!  You have to admit though that that kind of
thinking is a useful tool to keep going>  Yah, I know what you mean about
the next day not being better, but, lately at least, that has caused me to
dig deeper.  Fortunately, the Lord has not chosen to stay silent through
these latest trials so I'm not experiencing the dark night of the soul this
time, but I have in the past and I know that it is painful.
God bless,
Kathy