ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:23:26 -0500
Kathy,

I'm praying for you and for your safety being there with Chris almost alone
or without Greg.

If you were here, I could try to help you pick up yur stitches. Been there,
done that. It's not fun picking up a whole bunch of stitches. I'm praying
someone comes over to help you do that and gives you some company as well.

Love,
Pat Ferguson