ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matt and Terri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:33:01 -0500
darius is a cat?
A girl obsession is normal and legal at least.
Well, until he turns 18 I guess.
However, then it is his problem anyway.
15 year old girls were always attractive because they were so dumb and
seemed all about wanting to please me.
That is an age when parents need to buy a cage for their kid I think.
I had a girl, friend, with parents such as her's sounds like.
They reminded me of old hippies.  I used to go to there house and smoke pot
with them and their daughter.  Good people just wrong!
The girl, was just a friend to me.  For some reason she prefered mexican
boys.  Maybe that's why her parents liked that she was running around with
me.
I wasn't a mexican boy.
I don't know what ever happened to them.  As with all of my pot smoking
friends, that girl faided out once I quit smoking pot.
I do know a boy who was in his early twenties who was "dating" a teenaged
girl of about 14, and her parents were all for it, mom liked him.  I don't
think there was a father, just the girl's mom actually.
Anyway, the boy evidently upset the mom and/or the girl and the mom filed
statchitory rape charges on the boy and he is now considered a child sex
offender.
He blows it off and acts as if it isn't a big deal but I am glad they label
people like that now a days and publisize it.
I think it is a sign of immaturity to date young girls like that and
certainly a sign of immaturity on the parents part to allow young girls to
date older boys like that.
It will probably take years for the laws to have any affect on how people
parent their kids but it's good that they started something some time.

Matt