ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:47:06 -0400
I will pray for her.  I know it hs to be hard on her.  I had a broken rist
once.  It was kind of funny how I did it.  I was at a birrthday party at a
skating rink and at the time I wasn't even skating.  I was waiting for
someone to get up from a booth so I could sit down.  When I went to sit down
I fell and tried to catch myself with my hand.  That didn't work.  It hurt
so bad when I fell on my arm.  My mom tried to tell me I just sprung it but
I knew it wasn't just sprung.  I have sprung my arm many of times.  I didn't
go to the doctor til the next day because my Mom didn't think it was broke
like I did.  My teacher I had at the time in 5th grade teased me and said I
broke my rist chasing boys.  She knows that aint true but when she sees me
she still teases me about it.

Amy