ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matt and Terri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:18:07 -0500
Hah!
Well, my church has allowed me to cook for those who needed food brought in,
so I guess they trust me.
Don't know if they made it plain to the folks who needed the food that a
blind man cooked it though.
I like to cook, but have less and less energy to put into it these days.
Thankfully, the need is much less than it used to be from what my pastor
told me the other day.
I think the prayer chain was a worry for them.
They didn't figure anyone would step forward to take it volintarially.
That's the feeling I get at least.
Most if not all of the elders have made a point to thank me personally and
encourage me with it.

Matt