ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 06:24:36 -0400
Praise the Lord!
I am so thankful to hear of Jennifer's miraculous turn around.  Isn't God
good?
Praise the Lord, too Amy, for the blessings of the revival and praise  Him
too that the church is doing their job of discipling those new babbies in
the Lord.

Julie, you are memorable, very memorable lady.  Like Brad, I don't post a
lot but I am always reading and praying for each one of you and thanking God
for you all.  Each one of you is a precious sister or brother in my
Christian family and very important to me.  Thank God for you all and for
ecurch.

Keep writing, keep praying, and keep looking up for He is coming soon!

Ned