ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:32:32 -0600
Rhonda,

As we get older in life, unfortunately others get older as well, and with
getting older  comes  illness and tragedies.  Even though we find
ourselves suffering them more as we get older, it doesn't make it any
easier. Praying for peace and overwhelming feelings to be diminished and
strength and faith to get you though.

Brad