C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:46:55 -0600
Sorry for the cross-posting, but I thought people on all three lists
might have an interest.

Kendall and Janet Corbett

You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you
give of yourself that you truly give.

- Kahlil Gibran, 1883-1931