C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:36:38 -0700
  okay, yes, i see that she just said scientist
extremes of temperature and weather are a definite
part of it. the disagreements is the cause of the
extreams. according to which you believe are right on
the couses would determine if it matters one whit what
the president of the u.s. believes or for that matter
what any other human believes. if you believe the sun
is the major couse, then it matters not. if one hopes
the president believes in global warming then one
would deduct that the belief being stated was that
carbon fuels and hydrocarbons is the cause. here is
exactly where some scientists disagree. of course i
can not say which side has the most scientist
concuring.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/space/3362746