C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:15:58 -0700
i think you have the wrong reason. the clinton
campains driving principle was "it the ecconomy,
stupid." there was a recession that was beging to end,
but, voters don't usually see beginning to end. also
bush 1 lost some of his support by signing a tax
increase after saying "read my lips, no tax increase."
during his campaing. don't hold me word for word on
that quote, but. for sure the "read my lips" was
remembered.