C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 07:19:57 -0400
Take the cats, they don't do well on there own.  It's becoming more of a
problem here in Florida as there aren't enough shelters that take pets as
you can't have people and animals sheltering under the same place.  Most of
the places that "shelter" animals leave them outside in their crates.  Our
evac plan is to pack the little buggers and head to Ohio because all the
hotels in Georgia will be full of hurricane refugees.

Beth T>