C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:54:50 -0700
well i think i read an article a few months ago that
reached a directly opposite conclusion. it was that
the sun was going to burn us all. one remarkable
likeness though was how alrming the study publihers
founds the results to be. when one is an ostrich one
does not stay in a state of alarm. i'll probably live
longer than all of you people that are streesed out
and alarmed by all of this. okay forgive the attenpt
at humor, but, i read too many conflicting reports all
stating that global warming is the couse of directly
opposite findings.

<http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dimming_prog_summary.shtml>)