C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:40:56 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 08:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: autism DVD

Meir, thanks for the link to MSNBC's autism articles.  Here's another
you might want to pass on.  The first time I tried it their mailbox was
full so it bounced back to me.  Early this morning I tried again and it
went through.

Amy Stevens

NBC is offering a free DVD of all of their programming being aired this
week that is devoted to autism.

You can request your free DVD here:

http://www.autismspeaks.org/autism/menu/programming.asp
The text contains the link to the e-mail for requesting the DVD.