C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:45:57 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Reeve Action Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 11:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Homestretch--Let's Bring Home a Victory on the CRPA

First, the numbers to remember: Congress is scheduled to adjourn October
1st. We have 4 days until Christopher Reeve's birthday and 10 days until
Congress is scheduled to adjourn for the year.

Time is of the essence. Continue to call, fax, email, and meet with your
Members of Congress. We're focusing this week on the House Energy and
Commerce Committee and the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
Committee.

Your message to Committee Members: Move the Christopher Reeve Paralysis
Act (CRPA) from your Committee to the Congressional Floor for
consideration. The end of this week is Christopher Reeve's birthday,
let's give him the news that we have passed the CRPA!

Start a call-in campaign today. Take a few minutes every day to activate
people in your community to call their Representative and ask for their
cosponsorship of the Christopher Reeve Paralysis Act (S. 1010, H.R.
1998). You can find your Representatives and their phone numbers here.

Write letters and send faxes to your Members of Congress asking them to
sign onto the bill.

Continue to tell us what you are hearing. Why are they not supporting
bi-partisan legislation that advances research, rehabilitation, and
quality of life programs for people living with paralysis? Email us.

Thank you for your continued support.

We Must. We Can. We Will.

500 Morris Ave . Springfield, NJ 07081
(800) 225-0292

Questions?
If you have any questions about this message or any other Christopher
Reeve Paralysis Foundation issue, please click here
Policy
You, or someone on your behalf, has subscribed to receive this
information from Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation. To review our
Privacy Policy, click here.
Unsubscribe and HTML Settings
If you would like to unsubscribe from Christopher Reeve Paralysis
Foundation Subscriber List click here, or to review your subscriptions
and HTML/text preferences click here.