From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:11:16 -0400
OK,  I tried it with the radio today and it doesn't seem to be hearing very
well, I had a wire form my headphone jack to the microphone jack on the
computer, it was not high enough for the program to say over loaded or what
ever it says, just below that but nothing was making much sense just a word
or 2 here and there, does it matter do you know? if I use it that way or do
I have to go from external speaker on the radio to line in on the computer?