From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:59:24 -0500
with outlook express, though there is a program out there, I forget where
and what it's called, but it will transfer all the messages from a dbx file
and put them in txt files or something like that, I forget which file type
they're put in to but it's cool. I don't have it right now but it might be
on the jfwlite page or 1 of the pages off it.