From:
patrick gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 13:05:14 -0400
This is what I think.  Cw will always be around since it's such a simple
transmission mode and it's fun to copy.  As far as psk31 goes, there is a
screen reader friendly version put out by kh6ty.  The url is
www.qsl.net/kh6ty.  I've been trying to configure airmail because locally
we're getting geared up and the ec here is trying to get all of us on
winlink.org.  The winlink classic software works very well.  Airmail's help
files work ok but if you're using it and after you get into the program,
you get a blank list box which indicates to me that you either have to
invoke it from the tools or message menus.  The jury is still out on that
one. 73- pat kk3f