From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 20:12:17 -0600
well...the 1000MP mark 5 is accessible when used with terbo logger and an
old DOS computer.  I say accesible in that you can get frequency read out
through the terbo logger software.
There was mention of some sort of talking frequency counter or frequency
analizer that could be made to talk a while ago...but since those arent
readily accessible then most yaesu DX rigs are pretty unattainable by the
visually impaired.
If i didn't need at the least frequency read out, i would automatically buy
a yaesu simply because they have the worlds best audio quality on HF
transmit without a contest.
73
Colin, V A6BKX