From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2005 15:28:01 -0600
I don't find the small control head to small for finding the right buttons.
I think it's very well laid out.  The control head has a plate that the head
sets on and it is adjustable for the proper tilt.  I really like the way you
can handle the menus and the RF adjustment  on front panel is very easy,
just push the number 5 on the keypad button for one second and adjust the
function knob which announces where you have  it set.  My normal station is
a TenTec Omni six plus which I really like but the CW keying, Q S K works
excellent on the 480.  My three cents worth.  Ed K7UC