From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:14:31 -0500
    Colin:

You are correct here.  However, unless you have an auto-tuner of some kind
that can help, the settings have to be changed for each band, so far as I
know.  I have used the antenna on several bands, though, with the help of an
auto-tuner.  Not the best arrangement, to be sure, but it does beat having
to change configurations every time when switching to another band.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ