From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:48:29 -0500
Does anyone have any old tapes of TV commercials from the 70s and 80s, or
does anyone know where you could find the audio files on line?  Those would
be interesting, and since I got a Betamax VCR a year ago second hand and
some tapes with 80s TV shows, and commercials I am starting to get into that
type of collecting and listening.