From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:22:00 -0700
Hi all.  Some of you may not know tha Ed Walker is a blind guy.  Ed
Potter, who runs playback magazine has had several things from Ed in the
past, in Playback.

As far as Old Time Radio, I especially like to collect the Lone Ranger
and Green Hornit shows, which were recorded in Detroit, at WXYZ.  If
anyone has a large collection of either of theese, I would be interested
in getting with you.  Sargeant Preston was also recorded there.  By the
way, Fred Foy, who was the long time announcer for the Lone Ranger, had
put out a CD called Mean While, Back at the Ranch, which I would also
love to find a copy of, if Anyone has it.

73:
John