From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:24:22 -0500
    Karl:

I have an Icom 746, and the UT102 chip reads frequency, memory, and mode.
It also gives an S. reading for receive.  Unfortunately, it does not read
menu information.  Nor does it read PL tone information for repeater
programming.  I had to get sighted assistance in getting the menus set up to
my liking.  I also had to have some sighted assistance in getting repeaters
programmed into the rig, but once the repeaters are entered properly, you
can put them in memories for use as needed.

Hope this helps.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: kB8TYJ