From:
Lynn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 23:21:56 -0500
Tom and others,
Radio Shack used to carry alligator clip adapters p/n 270-354, which would
slip over pointed test probe ends. And p/n  270-334 mini-hook adapters which
could attach the probe to a wire. These numbers are from their 2002 printed
catalog. They do not put out a printed catalog now. These numbers are still
on their website. Even sightlings use these adapters, because even they are
limited to two hands. Many times I would clip the ground probe to a
convenient ground and use the other probe. For less than $10.00 these should
make your test probe leads more usable.
Lynn