From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:34:36 -0500
I use Goldwave's batch processing.  It always crashes at the end of the
conversion with the message "Goldwave has caused an error, Do you want to
send this report?".  But by the time it crashes, you already have the
converted file.  Using batch mode you could do a whole folder of audible
books in one night.  It takes about 15 minutes to convert an 8 hour segment.
I usually use a sampling rate of 22khz, 24bit mono.

If you don't use the batch mode, GW just crashes at the end of the
conversion and the converted audio (raw wave) does not get saved.
73, Ken -N5SWR