From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:11:25 -0500
Thanks Tom,
I took a quick look at the buddiploe, and it appears to be well constructed
with many excellent reviews.  By the time you add the tripod and 16' mast
you're up to around $350.  But if it's durable and easy to assemble, it
could be a viable alternative for a lot of folks.  I guess the tricky part
for us would be to place the coil taps in the correct spot.  Perhaps we
could make a template for each band oout of hard plastic.  You would slip
the template over the end of the coil, attach the clip at the proper spot
on the coil and remove the template.  You could make separate templates for
each band and mark them with braille or large numbers.
Again, I'm not speaking from experience, jsut off the top of my head.

Thanks again for the suggestions.
Chris