From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:55:28 -0500
    Chris:

As you may or may not know, several of us on this list have been
experimenting with a modular portable antenna system called the Buddipole.
It's made by a guy named Bud Drummund (w3ff) out in California.

Although I haven't had nearly the time I would like to experiment with this
antenna system, I got one as a Christmas present last year, and have had
several successful operations with it.  The instructions that come with the
antenna system are made for sighted individuals, but with a little
innovation and help from the manufacturer, I have had some success in
configuring the coils and taps to get it to work.

The antenna system itself is somewhat pricy (around $300(), but it may be
well worth it if space or available help is preventing you from getting on
the air.

The Buddipole covers 40 through 10 meters on HF, and 6 and 2 meters on VHF.

Check out the Buddipole web site for more:

http://www.buddipole.com

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ