AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schneider, Katherine S." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:45:56 -0600
I did get a reply from google print, which I'm forwarding, but as you
can read it isn't accessible and that's that.  No mention of
alternatives like they now offer a html for pdf documents.  I wonder why
not.  Kathie

Katherine Schneider, Ph.D.
Senior Psychologist, Emerita
Counseling Service
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire

Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we
fail. - Confucius