ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:55:06 -0600
Good to hear more folks are finding truth in life.

Brad

on 03:36 PM 3/12/2005, Amy Gordon said:
--=======AVGMAIL-423360D205CA=======

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01C52721.9D932F40

Hello, a friend of mine named Donnie, wrote me an e-mail and told me he =
is having revival at his church.  He is a preacher.  He told me that 35 =
people have gotten saved so far.  They are going to extend the revival.  =
It was suppossed to end Thursday I think but is continueing til Tuesday =
at least I was told.  They are taking tonight off to rest though.  I =
thought that was awesome.  I met him at the office for the blind in =
Louisville.  Please pray that God continues to change hearts in this =
revival.

Amy

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01C52721.9D932F40

Hello, a friend of mine named Donnie, = wrote me an=20 e-mail and told me
he is having revival at his church.  He is a=20 preacher.  He told me that
35 people have gotten saved so = far.  They=20 are going to extend the
revival.  It was suppossed to end Thursday = I think=20 but is continueing
til Tuesday at least I was told.  They are = taking=20 tonight off to rest
though.  I thought that was awesome.  I = met him at=20 the office for the
blind in Louisville.  Please pray that God = continues to=20 change hearts
in this revival.

Amy

------=_NextPart_000_0060_01C52721.9D932F40--
--=======AVGMAIL-423360D205CA=======