ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:53:58 -0500
As an Italian I can tell you that garlic is wonderful stuff.  I don't have
any sense of smell (or any other sense for that matter) but breath mints
help the smelly breath, I'm told, and if you make it right the other
ingredients you make it with also neutralize it.  But we did wear garlic on
a string around our necks as children.  Is that only an Italian thing or did
other people do it?  It was only when we were sick, because it was supposed
to help make you feel better.  It made me feel better because it reminded me
of a lion's tooth and made me feel like playing instead of being sick.

Paul the Jungle Hunter