ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Matt and Terri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 08:35:13 -0500
Hah, well honey's been trying to get this chore done for a long time and it
kept not working out.
So, I am glad I finally got it done.
Men like toies and maintaining them.
This chore was the cleaning, draining and refilling of the hottub so that
comes under the heading of toys!
Still, I am worn out today!
I did get up and make it to bible study at 6 this morning though and that
with baby waking and mom up and down all night.
I am glad she agreed to deal with the baby last night.
The church is a few blocks away so I get up, make coffee and walk.
However, this morning I made a point, or got the answer to one of the
pastor's questions correct, so woo hoo!
That always makes ya feel good, when you are the youngest one in the class
and the guy who likes to sit next to you has most of the bible memorized.

Matt