Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:16:59 -0800
Hey, Walt! Keep your shirt on!

I wasn't saying anything about the importance or lack thereof of vision.
I merely commented that I saw little reason to reproduce a majority of
the items on a web page on all the pages to which it is linked. After
all, if one needs all that stuff up at the top, why have a left-arrow? I
have the same question regarding the links always on pages to return to
the previous page. Seems to me it's just as easy to return by hitting
the left-arrow. But page designers appear to have forgotten that said
key exists -- or perhaps their readers have.

Mike < K 7 U I J >