Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 02:21:50 -0700
Hi all, You would be surprised how many sighted people don't know how to
make the audio sound good.  They think if it looks OK on the visual graph
or what ever the hell they look at, it is!  GRIN!  I always try to listen
to the audio both to and from echo link, even if I have to go my bedroom
computer and get on echo link with a dialup, so I can connect to myself.
It's a good way to check out connect messages too, to make sure they
sound the way you want them to.

73:
John:
KG7FA: