Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:02:18 -0500
    Anthony:

Yep, I hear you about the almighty dollar.

As for KYW am, I clicked on the link you provided, and thenwent to the
"listen" link, but can't seem to access it.  There is a form that they want
you to fill out, which I didn't do, but if I click on the "listen" button,
nothing happens.  Am I doing something wrong here?

I'm using Jaws 5.0 with Windows XP.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ