Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Heiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:45:33 -0600
Hello Tom and others,
Tom, I agree radio is not what it was back in the sixties and seventies.
Back then, I listened to WLS andWCFL every night.
WE also had some local personalities who were quite good.  Now everything is
the same on all stations
Good thing we still have Amateur radio and email where we can get things off
our chest.
Bob
K9BOB