From:
jim rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 20:55:09 -0500

It seem there are several of us traveling in Ireland this summer.
There are the restaurant names and any additional info I have received.

In Dublin:

Roly's in Ballsbridge Dublin-chef is Celiac

Gallagher's The Boxty House, 20 Temple Bar, www.boxty.ie, Email:

It seems there are several of us traveling in Ireland this summer.
Here are the restaurant names I have received from list members.
Roly's in Ballsbridge Dublin - chef is Celiac

Gallagher's The Boxty House, 20 Temple Bar, www.boxty.ie, Email:

The Oliver St. John Gogarty, 58/59 Fleet St. Temple Bar.  Third floor
is quieter.

Cornucopia - vegetarian and very GF friendly

North east outskirts of Dublin:

The Big Blue, 30 Church St in Howth, tel: 01 832 0565

In Kenmare:

The Lime Tree Restaurant, www.limetreerestaurant.com,email:

In Kilkenny:

Cafe Sol

Rinucchini, www.rinuccini.com,email: [log in to unmask]

Also a web site for a B&B between Kilkenny and Waterford which is GF
friendly

www.glenaha.com

Other websites:

www.adlib.ie/detailcn.asp?ID=120