From:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 19:56:50 -0400

One thing I did learn from going to the Whole Foods Website is that
the baked goods are made in NC, and shipped frozen, then they are
warmed up at the store and sold as fresh.

I wonder (since we only go once a month as it is 75 miles away)
if we could buy the products frozen and warm them as we need to,
thus keeping them moister?

I left a message on the Whole Food website asking this.

Paula in Pa