From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 08:41:33 -0700

Hi All--

I'm in need of a good (reputable) tasting (opinion) GF green tea. I searched "green tea" in the archives and received only three returns. One email in the archives contained a letter from Celestial Seasonings, which was rather confusing as to whether or not their teas were GF, though they did state gluten would appear in the ingredient list.

I've tried only the green tea sold at Books-A-Million - it's quite bitter. My friends have told me that it shouldn't be. I guess I'm wanting the most benefit green tea has to offer - quality product - but one that is GF and isn't bitter.

Thanks to anyone willing to share their experience or opinion. I'll summarize.

Cheers,
Ayn in Alabama