Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 11:13:36 -0500

I heard back from folks who successfully take it and have no gluten
reaction.  A couple people told me they wouldn't risk taking a product that
the company stated could be gluten contaminated (which the company did
clearly state to me).
Some people misunderstood my post and wrote that this product contains
ingredients that neutralize reactions, not cause them.  I was not
questioning the efficacy of those ingredients, I was simply worried about
the product being gluten contaminated as one group took it off it's
gluten-free list. After all, any "remedy" that contains or is contaminated
with gluten is no longer a remedy to a reactive celiac.