From:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:57:33 -0500

There was a message posted on Feb 11 giving a g/f list of menu items.
I suspected that the cornbread listed had flour in it. Since this was
posted on a Friday it took me this long to reach Nicole Shaw who is in
guest relations and she said, "I don't know how or why this got listed,
but you are right it is not g/f and please accept my apologies." If anyone
wants to question this their # is 1-800-333-9566. The list looks good other
than that.  I can forward anyone a copy if you missed it, but I will erase
the cornbread entry.
Charlie in SC  T-1 diabetes, DH and CD