Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:59:57 -0500

These have recently come to the Whole Foods market in Pittsburgh.   They are
displayed by the baked goods, on their own rack which indicates that they
are gluten free baked goods.   Our store probably has about 20 different
items on there now including breads, quick breads, pies, muffins, cookies,
biscuits and pizza crusts.   A crew member told me that they are currently
just in the stores on the east coast, but Whole Foods is planning to extend
distribution beyond this geographic area.   You can find out more by
checking the website at
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/products/gf_bakehouse.html

My husband, the celiac in our family, has eaten the Sandwich bread and the
Banana Bread so far.   He says that they are unbelievably good.

Kathy