VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:45:19 -0500
Hi Clark:

This might help. First off, get the user with the problem to log on. Then,
go to the desktop, but do not highlight or select any of the icons because
otherwise your operations will affect the highlighted program. Hit the
application key, arrow up or down to "arrange icons"; right arrow, and then
up arrow once or twice until you find "use desktop clean-up wizzard" or
words to that effect.

Don't know if this will help, but its worth a shot.

John