From:
Cas Kearse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 23:28:52 -0500
>Subject: Re: Wild tomatoes

>On Fri, 6 May 2005 07:52, William wrote:
> >On Fri, 06 May 2005 06:09, Keith Thomas wrote:
> >

> >> If it's not too far into your season,
> >> I urge you nothern hemispherians
> >> to put some of these Andean
> >> tomatoes in this weekend!

I wish it was too far into the season-it's snowing and has been 25 degrees
since yesterday and we are expecting more snow tomorrow.   My gardening
friends warned me not to plant anything outdoors until the 1st of June and
I'm glad I didn't but now I'm hoping that will be late enough.  so you paleo
people that are putting in your wild tomatos already- you are lucky.  But at
least I have time yet to track some down .
Cas