Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 19:14:33 +1100
> I try to keep an open mind about these things.  And I take into
> consideration that Rosedale does not think that "paleo" is necessarily
> conducive to longevity.  But if he's going to argue that leptin is the
> key to longevity, I'd like to see a body of data on diet composition and
> leptin levels.

Rosedale also argues that leptin plays a role in appetite control but the
small amounts of protein per serve coupled with the mono fats he recommends
don't make for very good satiety either, at least they didn't in my
experience. I'm not sure that Rosedale makes a convincing link between his
recommendations and how they influence leptin levels.

Leonie