From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 12:37:18 +0000
On Feb 04, 2005, at 4:00 pm, Lynnet Bannion wrote:
> Theta Sigma wrote:
>> There is a great tea that can be made from seeds -
>> it's called 3-seed tea - with caraway, fennel, and one other I can't
>> remember at this moment.
>
> I think the other seed is coriander.  Ayurvedic soothing digestive tea.
>
> One of my big favorites is rooibos (red tea). No caffeine, etc., but
> supposedly has lots of antioxidants.  I enjoy the flavor better than
> the hibiscus-based herb teas.
>
>    Lynnet

I like the sound of both these.  From what I read, 3-seed tea is more
of a medicinal drink to help digestive problems.  I have to say my
digestion isn't too bad, considering, but I might give this a try and
see if I like it.  Rooibos sounds more appealing.  I'll see if I can
find any on sale somewhere.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Ashley