ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:56:31 -0600
Lelia,

I think I would have been hurt too, I guess I would have said something,
too, perhaps you did say something. She should have just shut up, and sat
where she wanted to. I really don't understand why she would not want to
sit by you! I'll sit by you any time of the day or night! You are loving!

I mean, I would sit by Todd, too! and no matter who I sat by, they would
get picked on. lol.

Many lovings and Squeezings, too.

Love you,
Pat Ferguson