ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 08:41:50 -0500
Phil,
Please know that I am praying for George's family.  They must be so drained
emotionally by now.  My heart really goes out to them.  In fact, it's a
good day to pray because we're receiving another foot of snow today.  Greg
is out delivering the mail in this mess and the kids are sleeping
in.  Thank you Lord for an opportunity to really concentrate on the needs
brought forward on this list.  Thank You for the promise of Your
faithfulness no matter what.
Kathy