ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:16:43 -0500
Sharon,
    I know that has to be a hard decision to make.  I will be praying for
you, that God will give you the wisdom to know what to do.  I know what it
is like to make those kinds of decisions.  When I was loosing my sight they
said there was only a 1% chance of it working if they did a surgery, but I
didn't really have anything to loose so I did it thinking what if that one
percent was what would make me see.  Of course it didn't work but if I
didn't do it I would still be wondering what if I would have done it.

Praying for you,
Amy