ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 05:17:33 -0700
Oh wow!  Glad it wasn't worse than that.  But a sprain can hurt just awful.
And to be their speaker too, that would be embarrassing.  Glad you were
okay, even jumping one floor down.  They probably teased you about your
super man stunt.  Hope they didn't tease too badly.

I knew those stairs were there, but we had the little gate up because the
dogs were playing.  I didn't sail over the gate, so it was opened when
someone came upstairs, and evidently not closed again.

Vicki