ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:58:04 -0600
Phil,

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was totally confused by their sign up
process.

Okay, here's what you need to do to sign up for Bookshare.

You provide your email address, and your name and what ever you want to
tell them in the rppropriate fields. Then, you don't actually pay on line
yet. Don't give them any credit card info yet.

Then you send an email to [log in to unmask] and give them your proof of
blindness which can be your talking book library.

They call the libraries on Wednesdays and varify the info. It can take up
to 2 weeks to find out whether or not you have been accepted.

Phil, I still haven't heard yet whether or not I've been accepted. I think
it has been a week for me.

I know you will be accepted. <smile>

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

God Bless those who set up those web site. They need to make things more
clear as to what to do when signing up for Bookshare.

I think once you get signed up you will find the service very rewarding.

Just ask Paulette, as she's a member. She had the same problem.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson